Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
We went chronological with our oldest son, since we figured he'd be more interested in the new ones rather than watching movies from 30 years ago. I think it worked - he loves to watch any of them now.
Now our youngest son... he's watched bits & pieces along the way so he's probably confused as 17. He just likes the droids and yoda anyway.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense