Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
Star Wars with your children the first time, do you make them watch it in order of release date or the chronological date in the series. I went the release date route which led to a lot of needless questions.
We went chronological with our oldest son, since we figured he'd be more interested in the new ones rather than watching movies from 30 years ago. I think it worked - he loves to watch any of them now.
Now our youngest son... he's watched bits & pieces along the way so he's probably confused as 17. He just likes the droids and yoda anyway.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four