Otega and Brandon interview

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
Really weird seeing Oweh without the hair!
Bald Is Beautiful Season 9 GIF by The Office
 

anon1790746896

All-American
Dec 23, 2024
3,285
6,719
113
Otega is well-spoken. Both guys look like they've put on a little muscle this off-season.

Expecting big things from both of these fellas.
We need muscles

Last year we built like a WCC team (good skills with not good strength and athleticism)
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,502
113
We need muscles

Last year we built like a WCC team (good skills with not good strength and athleticism)
I'm also curious if we were up to Pope's expectations conditioning-wise. Garrison has added some muscle and I could see Otega's biceps through his shirt during the interview. I wonder how much of Pope's players' year two jumps is just the players being at speed on conditioning.
 

Phil_The_Music2

Heisman
Nov 29, 2010
3,340
13,324
113
Garrison, Oweh, and Noah all 3 look noticeably fitter than last year. They've been putting in work for sure.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes