I've been to many many homecomings and Panic (not at the disco) is playing October 9th and 10 in Bham? What would you do? I think I might miss my first homecoming since I was 8.
8Dog said:Panic plays 273 times a year.
This is a no brainer.
8Dog said:Panic plays 273 times a year.
This is a no brainer.
Coach33 said:Maybe Friday and drive back to the game on Saturday. That way I get the best of both worlds. You gonna grace us with your presence that weekend peaches?
coco said:You went to Homecoming last year just like every year. Go to the SHOW
They actually only play about 50-60 shows per year now, with this year not being that many. with that said i will be in Birmingham that weekend. I dont get to see them that much anymore, but when they are close I try and go. This is close enough, and when you throw the ABB in with them I am all for it8Dog said:Panic plays 273 times a year.
This is a no brainer.
PosterFormerlyKnownAsRFAA said:Them...and Dave Matthews.
How the hell did it become cool to be fans of those bands I have no idea.
jakldawg said:Two nights at the Forecastle festival. More specifically, the two nights I won't be there.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report