Phish starting their run tonight at the Sphere

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I am flying out tomorrow night. Can’t wait
Man I’m jealous. I saw U2 and doing Dead & Co in a few weeks. The sound is great in there too. It’s like you’re wearing headphones.

I do wonder how the visuals are going to work with jam bands.

Reactions: dgsmith15

jb1020

Jun 7, 2009
Wish I was there:

Maybe its just jealousy talking here, but while that looks incredibly awesome and I'd love to be there....The Sphere looks like it might get old after an hour or so. I'm sure the sound is awesome and thats great, but I feel like I'd get tired of the screen making the band look so tiny.

I dunno. I'm sure I'll go one day, but I'm not so sure 5 years from now we look at the sphere like, wtf were we thinking?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Don’t eat the brown acid.
I've had some stuff in a past life that made the whole world look like that Phish show at The Sphere anyway, so I don't know what will happen in that environment. Maybe everything will look bland, colorless, and appear to be standing still.**

• Haha
Reactions: AlCoDog

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
I've had some stuff in a past life that made the whole world look like that Phish show at The Sphere anyway, so I don't know what will happen in that environment. Maybe everything will look bland, colorless, and appear to be standing still.**
Godspeed my friend.

Reactions: Darryl Steight