Just wanted to reach out and let him know how much I appreciate all that he's done. If not for him, I'm not sure where I'd be.
Huh? Maybe I missed something.
Oh well, at least I'm in before this baby gets locked.
Just wanted to reach out and let him know how much I appreciate all that he's done. If not for him, I'm not sure where I'd be.
Turning porch light on for you OP.
In honor of a classic Casey Anthony thread. Porch light on please.From the looks of this thread it should be a red light on the porch. Maybe that's what you was getting at.
Continue to inform uofLOL fans that the best proof they are in major trouble is that all UK fans love CRP again. Ends all conversations with them right then and there.
Just wanted to reach out and let him know how much I appreciate all that he's done. If not for him, I'm not sure where I'd be.
Maybe he gets another set of STDs when he is at UNLV next season.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina