When he says on the record that it doesn't matter if he is Coach 2, he has made clear he knows he is Coach 2. Yet the pathological spin continues.He sounds just exactly like a cartoon villain being carted off in the paddy wagon.
"I'll get my revenge!"
Or the Scooby Doo ending...
"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you pesky kids in the FBI!"
Or the Wizard of Oz ending...
"I'll get you my pretties, and you little Wildcats too!"
He's so guilty. The more he speaks, the more blatantly obvious it becomes.
Liquor? Don't even know her.It wasn't his fault. The liquor made him do it.
He also says he was talking to Gatto (Of Adidas) about a former player who was sponsored by Adidas!! So not only is he admitting to be coach 2, he is admitting to talking to Gatto on the phone just like the FBI accusation claims! Unbelievable.When he says on the record that it doesn't matter if he is Coach 2, he has made clear he knows he is Coach 2. Yet the pathological spin continues.
It's unfair that he gets the blame for everything he does.
Makes me wonder how much he has gotten away with, given the number of times he's been caught at something.I actually listened to one of their call in shows last week for ***** and giggles. Dude actually called in and said 'Pitino just has the WORST luck of any man ever!'
Yeah, that's what it is. Bad luck.
Makes me wonder how much he has gotten away with, given the number of times he's been caught at something.
The bigger implication is he is signaling to Gatto what to say.He also says he was talking to Gatto (Of Adidas) about a former player who was sponsored by Adidas!! So not only is he admitting to be coach 2, he is admitting to talking to Gatto on the phone just like the FBI accusation claims! Unbelievable.
Either that or "vindictive". Both true, for a change.I think he means vacated.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets