Every time I've been up there in the last 3-4 years, I have people recommending a stop at Meat and Potatoes. Never been myself, but a half a dozen unconnected folks keep wanting me to go there.
I know nothing of the city.
Staying downtown for one night with the wife on the way somewhere else.
Need recommendation for a fun "night out" with the wife. Kind of a decent food and find a good live music bar or something to do kind of night
One of the coolest cities I've ever been to that hits you square in the face that "you're here" as you are driving and exit the tunnel onto the Fort Pitt bridge into town and look out over it and all those glorious steel bridges. (Start about 54 seconds in)
I know nothing of the city.
Staying downtown for one night with the wife on the way somewhere else.
Need recommendation for a fun "night out" with the wife. Kind of a decent food and find a good live music bar or something to do kind of night
I know nothing of the city.
Staying downtown for one night with the wife on the way somewhere else.
Need recommendation for a fun "night out" with the wife. Kind of a decent food and find a good live music bar or something to do kind of night
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama