A
anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
Guest
what the heck does he mean by this????
Welcoming him to the team.what the heck does he mean by this????
They jump fast.[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
[eyeroll]what the heck does he mean by this????
Can you seriously not figure this out?what the heck does he mean by this????
No I can’t. Please advise me.Can you seriously not figure this out?
I’m an expert in antisocial media this is PJs way of saying one more year
Means he’s coming back. 40-0 baby
Nuff said!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:He means welcome to the UK family.
Like it says.
He is welcoming the new guy to the BBN. That is all. Washington's gone.what the heck does he mean by this????
what the heck does he mean by this????
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights