Saw this in an article yesterday. I think this puts the whole "band feud" thing to bed. It doesn't exist.
"King Gizz had arrived in New York just before Dingus, sponsored by a sizable grant through an Australian brewery’s battle of the bands. They’d electrified Michelle Cable, a veteran American booking agent who had worked with their heroes in the Oh Sees, when she saw them during a work trip in Australia."
I’m working can I look manana?Can you show me any evidence of a feud because I've never heard such a thing and I'm pretty sure you made it up.
View attachment 726574
View attachment 726575
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach