Saw this in an article yesterday. I think this puts the whole "band feud" thing to bed. It doesn't exist.
"King Gizz had arrived in New York just before Dingus, sponsored by a sizable grant through an Australian brewery’s battle of the bands. They’d electrified Michelle Cable, a veteran American booking agent who had worked with their heroes in the Oh Sees, when she saw them during a work trip in Australia."
I’m working can I look manana?Can you show me any evidence of a feud because I've never heard such a thing and I'm pretty sure you made it up.
View attachment 726574
View attachment 726575
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC