Saw this in an article yesterday. I think this puts the whole "band feud" thing to bed. It doesn't exist.
"King Gizz had arrived in New York just before Dingus, sponsored by a sizable grant through an Australian brewery’s battle of the bands. They’d electrified Michelle Cable, a veteran American booking agent who had worked with their heroes in the Oh Sees, when she saw them during a work trip in Australia."
I’m working can I look manana?Can you show me any evidence of a feud because I've never heard such a thing and I'm pretty sure you made it up.
View attachment 726574
View attachment 726575
BWI Football
Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
BWI Football
Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing