I didn't fact check any of this tweet, but it feels truthy enough.
I didn't fact check any of this tweet, but it feels truthy enough.
Agreed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's apparently working for us this year......BUT we had to get a crazy good QB to make it happen.I just saw a headline earlier that mentioned something about an army of 5* recruits visiting College Station this weekend.
A&M feels like a textbook example of a business that repeatedly thinks that throwing money at a problem is the only fix
Not ironically Case is still balling as a Bear. After being injured for 2 straight years he pretty much dominated last week against the Eagles and even ran for a TD. Dude is a stud.In all his years he never had a good football team. He had two good QB's that made him look good for several years. Kase Keenum and Johnny football.
Yeah.....that ain't true. All good coaches generally have a good QB.In all his years he never had a good football team. He had two good QB's that made him look good for several years. Kase Keenum and Johnny football.
You hit the nail on the head.....nobody does less with more.I love to hate the Aggies, and lord knows they make it easy. I honestly feel like if they’re ever going to stop being the poster child for “doing less with more” now is the time.
Pre-NIL, if I’m a 5-star recruit I’m going literally anywhere else and staying away from Jonestown. But you throw $10M my way, I’m probably at least thinking about it.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama