Poor Aggies...

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,986
13,403
113
Animated GIF
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,634
7,878
113
I just saw a headline earlier that mentioned something about an army of 5* recruits visiting College Station this weekend.

A&M feels like a textbook example of a business that repeatedly thinks that throwing money at a problem is the only fix
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,155
13,011
113
I just saw a headline earlier that mentioned something about an army of 5* recruits visiting College Station this weekend.

A&M feels like a textbook example of a business that repeatedly thinks that throwing money at a problem is the only fix
Agreed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's apparently working for us this year......BUT we had to get a crazy good QB to make it happen.

But this whole tweet is fake news, Sumlin's teams had gotten soft over his years there, and he wouldn't have kept up that winning percentage. Jimbo had them built up in 2020 too, as well as Elko last year.

What Sumlin DID do....was show you what the Air Raid looks like with a true dual threat QB.
 

BoDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2010
5,828
3,538
113
In all his years he never had a good football team. He had two good QB's that made him look good for several years. Kase Keenum and Johnny football.
Not ironically Case is still balling as a Bear. After being injured for 2 straight years he pretty much dominated last week against the Eagles and even ran for a TD. Dude is a stud.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,155
13,011
113
In all his years he never had a good football team. He had two good QB's that made him look good for several years. Kase Keenum and Johnny football.
Yeah.....that ain't true. All good coaches generally have a good QB.

2012 A&M would have won the national title if not for that hurricane screwing up the beginning of the season. Yeah he inherited that team but he took Houston higher than Art Briles did, and he gets credit for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloryDawg

Lucky Dawg

Sophomore
Oct 8, 2012
145
112
42
I love to hate the Aggies, and lord knows they make it easy. I honestly feel like if they’re ever going to stop being the poster child for “doing less with more” now is the time.

Pre-NIL, if I’m a 5-star recruit I’m going literally anywhere else and staying away from Jonestown. But you throw $10M my way, I’m probably at least thinking about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HRMSU and MSUDOG24

HRMSU

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2022
1,660
1,494
113
I love to hate the Aggies, and lord knows they make it easy. I honestly feel like if they’re ever going to stop being the poster child for “doing less with more” now is the time.

Pre-NIL, if I’m a 5-star recruit I’m going literally anywhere else and staying away from Jonestown. But you throw $10M my way, I’m probably at least thinking about it.
You hit the nail on the head.....nobody does less with more.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama