Pope/BYU Videos

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,502
113
Mark plays an aggressive style and beat Iowa State and Kansas with the level of players that a school like BYU can get. Maybe he could do something big with Kentucky-caliber players.

That's a big f-n maybe, and I hope Mitch knows he'll be dishonorably immortalized if Pope sinks rather than swims. I'm not sold on him at all, but maybe there's something there if Pope knows what UK is like and still has the steel bearings to jump in.

Jesus, what a complete and utter **** show this week has been.
 

point1zero

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
1,177
1,479
0
Sure hope this works with Pope! I haven’t followed BYU at all. The first video is encouraging. I think we’ll like the “Zoom” offensive style of play. Gotta have shooters and a good passing big though!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights