I needed a laugh today. We aren't a FF team even if everyone was 100%If we get him back full strength we're Final 4 good
I needed a laugh today. We aren't a FF team even if everyone was 100%If we get him back full strength we're Final 4 good
people have a weird memory with Kam. Was was nearly unplayable many of those games defensively and didn’t shoot the lights out. Listen to them talk I keep wondering who this Ray Allen is who went to the bench. Never saw much out of Kam, saw a guy improving from really bad to not as really bad.Williams coming off surgery is no game changer
I’m not actually going either way but this is the part so many are not accepting as a possibility. Or intentionally forgetting.I suppose your narrative would be more widely accepted if JQ's dad hadn't come out and trashed Pope the exact same week they shut him down.
The timing said it all.
True. The last 3 games he played he had like 3 rebounds total.people have a weird memory with Kam. Was was nearly unplayable many of those games defensively and didn’t shoot the lights out. Listen to them talk I keep wondering who this Ray Allen is who went to the bench. Never saw much out of Kam, saw a guy improving from really bad to not as really bad.
Say what you want about Sharpe, he NEVER faked an injury, and just sat not giving a single thought about what anyone said about it!Oddly, I don't see nearly the number of people asking for JQ to be told to leave the program as we did with Sharpe.
NIT? That’s still a stretch…If we get him back full strength we're Final 4 good
Oddly because he's been hurt lolOddly, I don't see nearly the number of people asking for JQ to be told to leave the program as we did with Sharpe.
Aww you believe that. Sad.Oddly because he's been hurt lol
I don't wear tinfoil hats
www.aseaofblue.com
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama