Pope

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I figured it take longer for me to break but what can I say? I’m a Kentucky basketball first kind of fan. This bozo on our sideline clapping his hands and tryna look intense is a fugazi. WTH didn’t he play for Pitino? Does he not know how to motivate a basketball team? Does he not know how to work a ref?
 

KYFOSSIL

Heisman
Jan 13, 2005
8,575
11,888
62
So what? The John Wall team needed a buzzer beater vs Mia (OH). John Wall and Cuz could probably beat this team 2 on 5. No top athlete gets motivated to play against lesser competition. You neglect to mention he took his team on the road against the team that just punked us and played a tough, competitive game,
OK, let me make it more simple don't ever want that SOB back because basically he disrespected the fans and the program with his I don't give a **** attitude the last three years
 

BlueBlood96Cat

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2022
2,679
4,744
113
OK, let me make it more simple don't ever want that SOB back because basically he disrespected the fans and the program with his I don't give a **** attitude the last three years
No fan wants Cal back. We were all sick of his attitude towards the fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
Pope says he’s doing his job poorly but he says I won’t be doing my job poorly for much longer. What the hell?
I’m angry too, but context is key. He was specifically talking about building a team culture. Referred to guys playing individually rather than for team. There are some serious issues going on and he’s saying he’s going to fix them.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV