Postgame (Mich.) bltch thread

BriarwoodBash

Oct 12, 2021
I'm thankful someone started this thread... burying today's disaster at the end of a miles long thread doesn't work for me.

I have little to say (it was ez to delete this disaster and save space on the dvd).

The team came out flat. Ill prepared. Seemingly prepared to lay down and die.
Someone suggested a flea flicker as our first play... oh my, would that have been so much better. Ya think?
I knew our first 3 plays. UM knew them, too. It showed. And kept on showing. Again, they know our tendencies.
THIS is what 2 weeks of prep looks like? Hey, at least they got the fumbling thing fixed..
I love Sean... but time's up. Drew Allar needs to start next week. SC can be the backup. Not convinced he's 100%.
Team that played auburn (not a bad opponent judging by last 2 weeks),.,, did they stay in bama?
Just far too many glaring errors to bother dredging them up. Worst i've seen from psu since probably 34-8 in '97.
I'm making the above assessment based on the calibre of the athletes on the field. We should have done much better - both times.

I'd pay CJF the buyout and get a no-nonsense guy who wants to beat the crap out of the opposition. Not gonna happen... so signature wins are pretty much a thing of the past unless Drew can single-handedly carry the team past the ineptitude surrounding him.

Are we having fun yet?
Don’t agree on the lay down and die. They hung tough on the scoreboard and led in the 2nd half. Either MI made adjustments or asserted their will. We did not have an answer for their run game as discussed in some LB play comments as well as D line getting man handled. Holes were gaping. Some offensive drives could have helped stop the bleeding but play calling was suspect along with execution. Got whipped but I don’t believe they quit.

Reactions: NB4PSU

NB4PSU

Oct 30, 2021
Don’t agree on the lay down and die. They hung tough on the scoreboard and led in the 2nd half. Either MI made adjustments or asserted their will. We did not have an answer for their run game as discussed in some LB play comments as well as D line getting man handled. Holes were gaping. Some offensive drives could have helped stop the bleeding but play calling was suspect along with execution. Got whipped but I don’t believe they quit.
Agree... my words were too harsh. I just felty there was a lack of will and they allowed themselves to be dominated (and maybe "allowed" is equally unfair). Either way they were still "in it" at the beginning of the second half and had a fighter's chance.

I just didn't sense that they had much fight in them after that 2 point conversion where UM ran the most basic of plays and walked in for 2.

Reactions: BriarwoodBash