Potential Last Post from Coach

CoachX11

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
302
2,045
0
Hey everyone!

I got a new job and won't be able to post on the board anymore.

Partly because the guy I am under will forbid it.

If I come back or find away around all this, I'll post again. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
 

spotter34

All-American
Dec 31, 2002
19,407
8,815
113
Going to miss hearing from you and your insight on recruiting matters. Try to get back on when you can. Thanks for your input and opinions.
 

mhap8704

Redshirt
Jul 4, 2016
13
11
0
Good luck Coach !! Thanks for all your contributions, made it a point to click as soon as I seen your posts . Hope it works out for you !
 

DelkBowl

Heisman
Oct 4, 2015
10,833
11,923
101
Hey everyone!

I got a new job and won't be able to post on the board anymore.

Partly because the guy I am under will forbid it.

If I come back or find away around all this, I'll post again. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Give info to wife and have her post it. :)
 

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
Thanks for your posting. Fun to read. I wish you could continue to discuss basketball here, even if recruiting insight was off limits for you. It would be nice to at least occasionally read the thoughts of a professional coach. Despite the delusion of a few, we have nobody here who even comes close to being able to provide that kind of perspective.
 
  • Like
Reactions: awf

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
Sorry to see you go but happy you have a new job.

Best of luck and thanks for all the information!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBUK_anon

jwheat

Heisman
Aug 21, 2005
97,626
24,206
42
Hey everyone!

I got a new job and won't be able to post on the board anymore.

Partly because the guy I am under will forbid it.

If I come back or find away around all this, I'll post again. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Good luck coach. If nothing else drop by with how you're doing from time to time.

You're posts have always been appreciated by the vast majority of BBN on this site
 
  • Like
Reactions: _Rooster

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,755
12,162
113
Loved the info and insight you shared with the board and will miss seeing you around here. Good luck in your new position which sounds like you can't really share with us at this point. Hope to see you again down the road if that can work out for you.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Thank you Coach for all of your insight! Good luck in your new position!

Your posts are greatly appreciated, hopefully this won't be your last.
 

lkc1021

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
6,985
1,650
0
Hey everyone!

I got a new job and won't be able to post on the board anymore.

Partly because the guy I am under will forbid it.

If I come back or find away around all this, I'll post again. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed my information. I appreciate all the kind words and I really wish everyone luck, as I'm sure you guys will wish me luck as I adventure to a new job that's much higher up.

Don't forget about me!

Go Tigers!
Do you work 24 hours and 7 days per week?
 

railroadkat_1

Heisman
Mar 9, 2008
4,328
11,230
0
Thanks for spending time with us and all the info! Best of luck to a man that also loves the game from the best seats in the house. Good luck coach!
 

Slowwalker

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2015
2,555
3,974
0
Couldn't he also got hired at LSU to be on staff with Will Wade? I could see that more than Memphis and being in the same conference, the reason he can't post anymore.
 

BurpinTurpin_rivals209459

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2009
4,084
1,091
0
Well you tell your boss that you're going to keep posting to your wildcat friends as much as you jolly well want, and if he doesn't like it, you're gonna body slam him and take his job. I hate your boss!
 
  • Like
Reactions: FoxrapedZo

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
Thanks for the insight and info that you have shared with this board. Best wishes on the new chapter of your life. I will miss your post.
 

Big_Blue79

All-Conference
Apr 2, 2004
52,487
2,147
0
Wow, congratulations, and thanks for the information and insight you provided. Best of luck.
 

catsfan66

Sophomore
Apr 19, 2008
432
177
0
Thanks for all the info,you don't have to quit posting just leave out the recruiting.Good luck and congrats!
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
going to miss you Coach as you were the only reliable source of info on the free board. Thankfully I pay for the House of Blue so there is other sources but it was always nice hearing from you. Good luck with your new ,better job!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina