I like that lineup. Put EJ on the wing on offense.
Yes!! Although i keep going back and forth... do I put KJ in there? Because he’s the Alpha dog we need
So many options and weapons (if we can return WG, PJ and Vandy that is)
I like that lineup. Put EJ on the wing on offense.
That's true. I know one thing, it's gonna be tough to keep KJ out of the starting lineup as the year goes along. Dude has a motor.Yes!! Although i keep going back and forth... do I put KJ in there? Because he’s the Alpha dog we need
So many options and weapons (if we can return WG, PJ and Vandy that is)
I am with you there. I want K to be forced to do a fake collapse.I don't care who starts as long as we run Duke out of the gym.
Sorry. I haven’t had time to post 13,000 timesTypical unfamiliar poster post.
Yet had the time to post 20 times in this thread.Sorry. I haven’t had time to post 13,000 times
Because you’re my idol. If I can ever get to be like you.Yet had the time to post 20 times in this thread.
Hagens, Quickley; Johnson, Montgomery and Herro. Cal has to be able to tell ESPN at halftime that we are the youngest starting 5 in the history of the ncaa
Yes because no one named Hagens will start at UK this seasonAm I wrong?
But Hagans will if he reclassesYes because no one named Hagens will start at UK this season
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU