Put Jim Ellis on your desk or dash

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Hope it turns out better than the camo hat giveaway in February. The hats never showed up! We got there early to get one and froze for no reason.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Hope it turns out better than the camo hat giveaway in February. The hats never showed up! We got there early to get one and froze for no reason.
I did the Qcode and got a confirmation that they got it. They emailed me several weeks later and said they were about to ship it, that was weeeeks ago.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I did the Qcode and got a confirmation that they got it. They emailed me several weeks later and said they were about to ship it, that was weeeeks ago.
Dang, I never saw a QR code. Nobody on the staff who I asked had any idea.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Dang, I never saw a QR code. Nobody on the staff who I asked had any idea.
It was on the little "voucher" they gave out since they didn't have the actual hats yet. I looked back and they emailed me 3/7 that they were about to be shipped, still nothing........

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It was on the little "voucher" they gave out since they didn't have the actual hats yet. I looked back and they emailed me 3/7 that they were about to be shipped, still nothing........
Right, we walked in by Thunder and Lightning and the ladies didn’t even know there was a promotion. I guess we should’ve checked at the main gate.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Right, we walked in by Thunder and Lightning and the ladies didn’t even know there was a promotion. I guess we should’ve checked at the main gate.
We came into the Polk Ring of Honor area and they were handing them out there.

Reactions: eckie1

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I'd be all for y'all getting one - IF they took them from the team and gave them away!! And don't order new ones to replace for the team. Awfullest looking things I've ever seen. Iven the white ones (which I personally don't like either) look better than those awful camo lids.