QB commit flips to Coastal

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,720
17,618
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,926
5,713
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.

Im going to go with him being a bench guy and its no big loss.

I forget if that was B or C of the cliche responses. Maybe A?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Football Gamecocks need to stop letting things Snowball
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Satisfied but not settling: South Carolina's offensive line playing well so far this season