QB commit flips to Coastal

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,720
17,618
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,926
5,712
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.

Im going to go with him being a bench guy and its no big loss.

I forget if that was B or C of the cliche responses. Maybe A?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: This doesn't feel like a Stoops Kentucky team
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Gamecocks face 'must-win' against Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report