QB commit flips to Coastal

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,783
17,665
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,973
5,735
113
Luke Gaither. He would have never seen the field here anyway. I assume/hope we were signing him for depth.

We fought hard to take him away from Delaware and Sacramento State.

Im going to go with him being a bench guy and its no big loss.

I forget if that was B or C of the cliche responses. Maybe A?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'