Rattler & Juice

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
What’s your thoughts on their futures? Will either be Gamecocks next year? Rattler is certainly making comments as if this might be his last game.

I expected both to be back but not sure.
 

TeeCock

Sophomore
Jul 18, 2001
268
179
43
What’s your thoughts on their futures? Will either be Gamecocks next year? Rattler is certainly making comments as if this might be his last game.

I expected both to be back but not sure.
I think Rattler wants this to be last game, but don't think he will project high enough in draft
 
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games