Rattler & Juice

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
What’s your thoughts on their futures? Will either be Gamecocks next year? Rattler is certainly making comments as if this might be his last game.

I expected both to be back but not sure.
 

TeeCock

Sophomore
Jul 18, 2001
268
179
43
What’s your thoughts on their futures? Will either be Gamecocks next year? Rattler is certainly making comments as if this might be his last game.

I expected both to be back but not sure.
I think Rattler wants this to be last game, but don't think he will project high enough in draft
 
  • Like
Reactions: WingchunCock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Ahead of South Carolina's trip to Gainesville, revisiting the Gamecocks' last win at Florida