From what I am told, Mullen (or his agent) had what was termed as an "exploratory conversation" with Miami. After Mullen (or his agent) listened to what type of financial packages could be worked, they told Miami "no thanks."
I am always right, and consider myself kindof a big deal on the internets.are you normally right?
Ron Polkrandystewart said:I am always right, and consider myself kindof a big deal on the internets.
I'm kind of a big deal.
the next big thing said:im relatively new here.
are you normally right?
drunkernhelldawg said:I just don't see them as equal.
but this is possibly the stupidest post I've ever seen dealing with coaches. We would fire his *** in a heartbeat if he was sucking, he doesn't OWE us anything. Love Dan, love Megan, want them to stay but they have given 100% to this program from the day they showed up on campus. They can, and should, do what is best for their family. Our job is to make sure what is best for them is to stay in Starkville.snoopdog said:I think Mullen is being disengenuous if he is entertaining offers this early in his tenure. He is saying too much about longevity here to be interested this early. There are great jobs that come open every year, and there should not be any rush for him to leave. I can see after 4-5 years him feeling mission accomplished, but not after two. I am a huge Mullen fan, but I think he owes, yes owes, this University 4-5 years, assuming we financially and facility-wise take care of him.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game