Replay Buffalo game.????!?

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,338
3,644
113
Was a best man in a wedding so I missed the game. F& king Att didn’t record the second half. Any way to watch it?
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Nope I have been asking the same I have looked every where. How in the world there is no online reply is beyond me. Youtube has the highlights but thats it .
 

chill014

Sophomore
Mar 5, 2007
299
144
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights