Rice game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Haggerty has all those fans here and is triple covered on drives.
 

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
Maybe the other thread can be the negative game thread and this one can be the positive one.

As in we’re currently 8 points up.
I’m going to have to repeat my ever so clever comment I had over on my thread which was
“ That last 3 dropped Rice harder then the chefs at Osaka drop their Rice on the grill“
 
  • Haha
Reactions: javastan
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas