We can use yoursLooks like we have dueling game threads. You and I can hold down the fire Stan.
This is the steamed rice thread , mine is the Fried Rice threadgot two threads started at the same time. sooooo confused
Mine was actually started one minute earlier.got two threads started at the same time. sooooo confused
I’ve never been good with official thingsWe can use yoursgreat minds think a like
If your thread was first, I will support youMine was actually started one minute earlier.
It probably was , internet runs slower out here in creek countyIf your thread was first, I will support you![]()
I’m going to have to repeat my ever so clever comment I had over on my thread which wasMaybe the other thread can be the negative game thread and this one can be the positive one.
As in we’re currently 8 points up.
Change it from Official to Original so that the negative nellies like Original know where to go lolMaybe the other thread can be the negative game thread and this one can be the positive one.
As in we’re currently 8 points up.
looks the same to meTulsa stats has changed its format and now officially sucks.
Really? Mine is way different.looks the same to me
PJ will turn it on before the night is over.Haggerty not doing very well. 0-3 and 3 turnovers
He’s doing things in threes tonight, three boards, three assists and three TOs.Haggerty not doing very well. 0-3 and 3 turnovers
Come on man , why do you got to punish me like thatChange it from Official to Original so that the negative nellies like Original know where to go lol
He’s about to drop 20 next half2 points in 20 minutes. lol 5 point lead going into the half.
lord I hope so. We need a road win soo bad right nowHe’s about to drop 20 next half
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions