Rice game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Haggerty has all those fans here and is triple covered on drives.
 

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
Maybe the other thread can be the negative game thread and this one can be the positive one.

As in we’re currently 8 points up.
I’m going to have to repeat my ever so clever comment I had over on my thread which was
“ That last 3 dropped Rice harder then the chefs at Osaka drop their Rice on the grill“
 
  • Haha
Reactions: javastan
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more