RIP: FB JEFF VAN NOTE

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,010
15,317
113
I played football for his brother as a little guy. Wore Falcons stuff to every practice. I hated the feet 6 inches off the ground thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M080470

M080470

Sophomore
Jul 10, 2025
77
162
33
He was good on the radio. My uncle and he were teammates and the same graduating class from St. Joe Prep in Bardstown, 1964. I wasn't a huge Falcons fan but I had a lot of his cards from 1977-80 Topps. One poster already mentioned it but his brother was a peewee league football coach that I played for briefly about 1978 maybe and would practice at Westport High School when it
was still around
 

BigBlueBubba

All-Conference
Nov 11, 2005
372
1,238
93
Only knew Jeff as a radio commentator on KY football gamedays but I always thought he was great with giving the average fan a superb insight into the game and the program itself. It really made me sad to hear that he passed. Life is to short.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.