One of his best by far.How have none of you said Mississippi Burning?
One of his best by far.How have none of you said Mississippi Burning?
would that not be considered "foul play"?Either that or suicide. Except for the dog of course.
If the dog was locked in a kettle, PETA will get to the bottom of this situation!Listen to the sheriff and he said the dog on locked in the kettle and the bodies have been there a while. I figured the dog died of lack of water.
And almost exactly 53 years later, this happens. Coincidence?Interestingly, he was on Nixon's Enemy List
I have it the other way. He died, she saw it, went and took pills, the dogs were on their own.Sounds like wifey might have OD’ed / died first, then Gene later. Dog probably starved to death.
Tough
That’s great way to put it and he certainly could elevate not so great movies and make them better.I don't think I saw a role that he was terrible.
My wife uses those same commandsHackman on his skill: "I just need the director to tell me 4 things...louder, softer, faster, slower."
I couldn't find a way to set better than you did. Great post about a great actor.That’s great way to put it and he certainly could elevate not so great movies and make them better.
Not at my house she doesn’tMy wife uses those same commands
Yep. Solid A-Lister if there ever was one. One of my all time favorites. First saw him in the French Connection and one of his best movies was Bat-21. Stunning good movie. He has made a ton of great movies. Must be worth a fortune. Him, Clint Eastwood, James Caan, and Morgan Freeman all A-Listers who played many like roles.Hate to read this. Great actor.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list