I was always So Excited when the theme song came onRip Ted, your network's endless Saved by the Bell morning broadcasts were a big part of my getting ready for school
That's Ike Turner not Ted
i mean, considering Turner created the 24hr news cycle, who really did more harm between these two Ted's???about time
View attachment 1283077
Technically, both of themWho died?
Ike or Ted? I assume Ted or Ike was reincarnated.
Grew up in wallins.Are you from Coldiron?
I don’t know if this is good or bad for you but I came here to make the same joke. LolHis funeral will start at 7:05 p.m.
came here to say exactly thisHis funeral will start at 7:05 p.m.
Listening to interviews I learned he had a pad above CNN HQ in Atlanta. Early mornings he would come downstairs in his PJs and robe for "crappy" coffee and "unhealthy" snacks.Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise
How he built the TBS empire
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU