Rosey has officially sold out

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
Nope. Not buying that. Rosebowl is way to big of an MSU homer to do this as a favor to an MSU turncoat. Plus, he's the guy who took Freeze down at mississippi with this very story. If he has evidence that it involved players now he would have had it back then and would have certainly made it known to one and all.

Nah, Rosebowl started getting his heart right with Freeze two years ago when Cohen wanted to hire him. Changing tune and empathizing with Freeze is the least he will do to carry water for Cohen.

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
Why wouldn’t he expect them to keep it quiet. They kept quiet about the Dodge Chargers, they kept quiet about moms new job, they kept quiet about uncle Franks new double wide, and they’ve kept quiet about the hookers. The recruits didn’t get Hugh busted, Hugh got Hugh busted.

Also….
1) The recruits probably didn’t know they were hookers.
2) Nobody, not even a teenager, is going to tell anyone they plowed a hooker.
3) They would risk losing eligibility, their scholarship, and could have been kicked out of their school in some cases.

JesterB

Mar 3, 2008
Waiting 6 years to do so? The Timing Stinks to High Heaven.
I’m not a smart guy but I have been sued a few times. Mainly because I’m not a smart guy. So it may or may not stink to high heaven but it definitely smells like an attorney telling another attorney what to tell a client before lots of dolla dolla bills get involved to cover someone’s name. But again, I’m not a smart guy.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
There may not be any "proof" but if they really were exclusively for him every time, I doubt Freeze gets fired. That's a survivable scandal if you've built up good will, which Freeze definitely had.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
There may not be any "proof" but if they really were exclusively for him every time, I doubt Freeze gets fired. That's a survivable scandal if you've built up good will, which Freeze definitely had.

If it’s swept under the rug, which it likely was, sure. Once it’s public you absolutely can’t survive that scandal, even if he wasn’t neck deep in an NCAA investigation where he had lied repeatedly about the severity and timeline of the offenses.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I’m not a smart guy but I have been sued a few times. Mainly because I’m not a smart guy. So it may or may not stink to high heaven but it definitely smells like an attorney telling another attorney what to tell a client before lots of dolla dolla bills get involved to cover someone’s name. But again, I’m not a smart guy.
Did Rosie insinuate at anytime back then Hugh's Purpose? But Hugh and tsun Definitely were not "Smart Guys" because they did indeed get sued by Houston Nutt.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I read it more as him pointing out that the hookers were for Freeze. Is it really a positive to have someone point out that you hired a bunch of hookers for yourself vs someone else? Also, I don't believe for one second that it wasn't hookers for all!
Given Freeze's Christian outlook, there is a greater chance those prostitutes were hired for recruits than hired for personal use. I thought some of the cities he bought hookers in, he never even went there but had recruits there, right? Am I remembering that correctly?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Given Freeze's Christian outlook, there is a greater chance those prostitutes were hired for recruits than hired for personal use. I thought some of the cities he bought hookers in, he never even went there but had recruits there, right? Am I remembering that correctly?
A Christian worldview doesn't support anything that he did/does, so I'm not buying it. Plus he's a verifiable liar and self promoter with a very sketchy track record for his treatment of girls/women. Ole Hugh claims Christianity, he just doesn't bother with doing it.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Could Freeze’s lawyer have threatened a restraining order against Steve that would prevent him from traveling to Auburn games if such statement wasn’t made?

DonDon.sixpack

Aug 31, 2012
It wasn't for recruits, it was for the players already on the team.
Coach, I had 6 tackles and need a date tonight. Hummm, 6 tackles, Sure, let me make a call.
That was straight from a hooker message board and a hooker that knew what was going on

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Could Freeze’s lawyer have threatened a restraining order against Steve that would prevent him from traveling to Auburn games if such statement wasn’t made?
I suspect that there was an agreement between Mars and Freeze that if Freeze resigned and fell on his sword that Mars wouldn’t turn over everything he’d found to the legal authorities. Steve likely was included in the agreement.