http://media.www.reflector-online.com/media/paper938/sections/20091117Sports.html click first article for some reason it wouldn't allow me to post that page
http://
http://
They're going to have to quit shrinking first. Numbers are down this year according to that article.ScoobaDawg said:The rowdies aren't going anywhere and will continue to grow.
Those tools are scary.......May even have ridden the short bus with EWOP.BCash wrote: _________________________________________________
they need to behave like fraternities that are struggling and trying to grow. You actually recruit. Get whoever is the most sociable, people-person in the group and have them start recruiting others. You want them to recruit cool and sociable people, so that they will in turn recruit other cool and sociable people. Nobody wants to be in a group with a bunch of tools. And when I say "cool" and I dont necessarily mean "popular"; I mean regular cool people that like to have fun with other people.</p>Not one single person in that photo strikes me as the type of person I have just described. That's the problem in my opinion.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation