On the brighter side, defense is strong and the team is attacking the basket.
not working on facebook...what gives?
I have a PC, but I'm able to see the game now because I went to my standby site (www.feed4u.me)I think it's a mac issue. only working on PC? Is anyone using a mac computer and able to watch???
They need to boost his mic or something. I'd love to hear his commentary, too. He's a really nice dude and of course knows Rutgers bball.Austin johnson's mike is jacked up. Last 4min team has looked better.
we areA ton of mistakes from RU, but you can see the differential. We should be up by 15+, but are slowly pulling away.
Held them under 20 in the first half. Good job team.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead