On the brighter side, defense is strong and the team is attacking the basket.
not working on facebook...what gives?
I have a PC, but I'm able to see the game now because I went to my standby site (www.feed4u.me)I think it's a mac issue. only working on PC? Is anyone using a mac computer and able to watch???
They need to boost his mic or something. I'd love to hear his commentary, too. He's a really nice dude and of course knows Rutgers bball.Austin johnson's mike is jacked up. Last 4min team has looked better.
we areA ton of mistakes from RU, but you can see the differential. We should be up by 15+, but are slowly pulling away.
Held them under 20 in the first half. Good job team.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game