On the brighter side, defense is strong and the team is attacking the basket.
not working on facebook...what gives?
I have a PC, but I'm able to see the game now because I went to my standby site (www.feed4u.me)I think it's a mac issue. only working on PC? Is anyone using a mac computer and able to watch???
They need to boost his mic or something. I'd love to hear his commentary, too. He's a really nice dude and of course knows Rutgers bball.Austin johnson's mike is jacked up. Last 4min team has looked better.
we areA ton of mistakes from RU, but you can see the differential. We should be up by 15+, but are slowly pulling away.
Held them under 20 in the first half. Good job team.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?