Very laughableYeah if $25 mil NIL deals were out there to be had, Reed Sheppard would still be a Cat. Certainly not for Knox though. That’s laughable.
Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.Nothing sports related is legit on Facebook.
Fake News!Such a gullible world we live in
They offered me a full ride I turned them down tooLouisville offered me $500. I turned then down as well.![]()
I think I would call BS with the $2.2 Million.I'm calling BS on a $25M NIL deal offer.
I saw the same thing on AOL, so it really shouldn't be considered old news at this point. Thank God for social media.Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’