Ryan Collins

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,708
332
83
That good but I consider today a good day for msu baseball and I am thankful I won't have to hear people ***** about Collins anymore. I am pretty sure he gave us all he had and I respect that.
 

State82

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
1,130
0
36
in scoring opportunities. However, he is not penciling himself into the lineup each day.
 

jacksdawgs

Redshirt
May 18, 2009
564
0
0
How anybody could say something bad about anybody on this team is beyond me. They played their damn hearts out. Go 17 yourself.
 

croomsgone

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2008
271
0
0
he's a pretty classy down to earth guy as well. not arrogant just because he's a baseball player, which even less talented individuals have behaved that way before. fielded well all year, and had a few key hits in the 10 outta 13 stretch. everyone contributed somewhere.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,314
12,283
113
not a kid who gave good effort. As long as he doesn't sue our ***, he has my appreciation.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense