Ryan Collins

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,709
332
83
That good but I consider today a good day for msu baseball and I am thankful I won't have to hear people ***** about Collins anymore. I am pretty sure he gave us all he had and I respect that.
 

State82

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
1,130
0
36
in scoring opportunities. However, he is not penciling himself into the lineup each day.
 

jacksdawgs

Redshirt
May 18, 2009
564
0
0
How anybody could say something bad about anybody on this team is beyond me. They played their damn hearts out. Go 17 yourself.
 

croomsgone

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2008
271
0
0
he's a pretty classy down to earth guy as well. not arrogant just because he's a baseball player, which even less talented individuals have behaved that way before. fielded well all year, and had a few key hits in the 10 outta 13 stretch. everyone contributed somewhere.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,315
12,285
113
not a kid who gave good effort. As long as he doesn't sue our ***, he has my appreciation.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show