Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll][roll][roll]Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Toupee toucha'!Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll]This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days