71 - 68 UF, Broome going to shoot FT, reviewing for an off ball FlagrantDamn lost signal.
We beat Duke. Auburn and Florida can absolutely beat Duke. Don’t be an idiot.I'm not sure either of these teams can beat Duke....especially AU with Broome obviously limited. The question is: can Houston?
GBB!
Thank you brother.71 - 68 UF, Broome going to shoot FT, reviewing for an off ball Flagrant
We beat Duke. Auburn and Duke can absolutely beat Duke. Don’t be an idiot.
IDK. Florida looks like they can beat Duke. Not so sure about Auburn.Dukes gonna beat either one of these teams
Edited my original post. My bad.I can assure you that Duke cannot beat Duke lol
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller