Saturday Final Four Thread

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I think Houston has to get its share of easy baskets to win, and I don't have much confidence they can do that. Houston looks so small compared to Duke. I guess it should have been obvious that would be the case by looking at the rosters, but I didn't and just never thought about Houston really having nobody over 6'8".
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43


Knueppel kinda looks like handsome squidward
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Gillis, the guy Roberts didn't dunk on..... has blocked ZERO SHOTS this season. He's blocked 1 in the last 75 games hes played. That's a total of 1 block in his last 1362 minutes on the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  3. 03 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon