Saturday Final Four Thread

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I think Houston has to get its share of easy baskets to win, and I don't have much confidence they can do that. Houston looks so small compared to Duke. I guess it should have been obvious that would be the case by looking at the rosters, but I didn't and just never thought about Houston really having nobody over 6'8".
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43


Knueppel kinda looks like handsome squidward
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Gillis, the guy Roberts didn't dunk on..... has blocked ZERO SHOTS this season. He's blocked 1 in the last 75 games hes played. That's a total of 1 block in his last 1362 minutes on the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  5. 05 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang