Scott Padgett

ftp000

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
6,604
6,596
113
Do you see now how you can't say anything negative against Pope without being attacked?
Good. He hasn't done anything here yet. People like you are showing your tails now. On the warpath before anything actually happens. Soon you'll be calling fans "nut huggers" because you haven't had an original thought in your whole life. Go away, you miserable hack
 

RalphDaltonFan

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
60,321
41,828
113
Honestly speaking he needs some color on his staff to help with recruiting, Derrick Anderson, Winston Bennett, Rondo
He did a good job of having a diverse staff in Provo. I'm not concerned in this regard, and if he doesn't, he'll just not last long in Lexington. I just want the best staff possible. You don't get the resources at UK and waste them.
 

Woodrow24

Heisman
Dec 21, 2015
6,536
15,792
78
I’m not sure how Scott is doing as an assistant but Mark needs to get the best he can find. If he’s going to make it here he has to do a good job recruiting. Before anyone starts on me, no I don’t mean all McDonalds all Americans I mean finding talented kids that fit his style of play.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'