SEC/Big 12 challenge

Catfan2226

All-American
Apr 13, 2012
5,241
6,625
0
Ain't no such thing as Challenge...hell it's nothing but an annual home and road game between us and KU.
Dont even know why they announce the damn matchup when everybody knows what's coming.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,048
109,361
78
I know it's ridiculous to complain about our OOC schedule, then we get Kansas in this, and a lot of us are like "ehhhhhhh." But I think that's how a lot of us feel.

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think that we think we WANT to rotate opponents, but in reality we really don't. Kentucky and Kansas is what it should be, every year. WVU is the only school currently in the B1G I truly would care about playing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
May 27, 2007
31,991
25,151
113
I know it's ridiculous to complain about our OOC schedule, then we get Kansas in this, and a lot of us are like "ehhhhhhh." But I think that's how a lot of us feel.

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think that we think we WANT to rotate opponents, but in reality we really don't. Kentucky and Kansas is what it should be, every year. WVU is the only school currently in the B1G I truly would care about playing.

I dunno. I mean I have no interest in rotating if it's like against TCU. But the Big 12 has some pretty good teams other than Kansas that IMO would be great games. Baylor would definitely be one.

I feel like people want both. Rotate the marquee teams lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbncal02

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,048
109,361
78
I dunno. I mean I have no interest in rotating if it's like against TCU. But the Big 12 has some pretty good teams other than Kansas that IMO would be great games. Baylor would definitely be one.
I agree. I feel like if we rotated though we'd all complain it wasn't Kansas because that's what we do 😆 Iowa State, Baylor, West Virginia, Cincinnati and Houston when they join, Texas Tech....I'm OK with those. But we'd still better soup up the November and Decemeber schedule some. Kansas at the end of January doesn't make up for 20 games v Poop State.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,368
55,592
100
I agree. I feel like if we rotated though we'd all complain it wasn't Kansas because that's what we do 😆 Iowa State, Baylor, West Virginia, Cincinnati and Houston when they join, Texas Tech....I'm OK with those. But we'd still better soup up the November and Decemeber schedule some. Kansas at the end of January doesn't make up for 20 games v Poop State.
I agree. I was hoping for Baylor. Them and KU are about the best of the bunch from that conference.
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,375
126,774
93
KU 4 games ahead of us now in all-time wins. This is an opportunity to get back the lead.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep