SEC is a mess

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
17,050
6,848
0
South Carolina
Florida
Ole Miss

Have all lost or are going to lose tonight.

I think right now the only locks in the SEC for dance are:

aTm
Kentucky
South Carolina

If we beat UF and LSU like I think we will, and if aTm beats Vandy like I think they will...
The SEC may only get 3 in if UK, aTm or USC jr wins the conf tourney.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama