This is a good question. With Travis being the projected PAC 12 player of the year I wonder how it translates to the SEC?
If UK can be an above average jump shooting team it’s going to make doubling Travis almost impossible to do. If you double him then he kicks it out for a wide open jumper, you leave him one on one in the post and then he eats you up alive.People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
No one talking about Grant Williams - didn’t he win POY last year . Really looking forward to schofield/Williams vs PJ/Travis
This is a good question. With Travis being the projected PAC 12 player of the year I wonder how it translates to the SEC?
Really? How so? I thought their games were completely different. I mean, both guys are short, but that's about where I thought their similarities ended.Waters reminds me a whole lot of Tyler Ulis.
People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
People are projecting Travis to be an All-American.
He's a 5th year senior, a grown man, averaged nearly 20 and 9. Even on a more talented team, he's going to have a big-time year.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights